Hola mis amigos! Hoy estoy en Panama! (Hello my friends! Today I am in Panama!)
Let’s face it. With the internet, ease of travel and more families moving from their birth place…the world is getting SMALLER!!
It is no longer acceptable to speak only one language. Learning a second language is no longer a luxury. It is a necessity.
- Those who can speak a second language will be seen as a ‘go to’ person in the business world when others are clueless
- A person who speaks a second language will advance quicker because they offer more to the organization
- Ralph Waldo Emerson said, ‘Language is the archives of history.’ A second language helps in research and study
- It exercises new parts of your brain to keep your brain fresh and young
- It makes traveling EASIER!!!
Americans who travel abroad for the first time are often shocked to discover that, despite all the progress that has been made in the last 30 years, many foreign people still speak in foreign languages.
- Secret communication. Admit it. You have been in a group and all the sudden they switch languages to leave you out. Don’t let this happen again!
- Experience new cultures
Most people in the world are multilingual, and everybody could be; no one is rigorously excluded from another’s language community except through lack of time and effort. Different languages protect and nourish the growth of different cultures, where different pathways of human knowledge can be discovered. They certainly make life richer for those who know more than one of them.
(Nicholas Ostler, Empires of the Word)
- Religion. Most religions of the world relied on missionaries to spread their faith. Knowing a second language is important to this. Show people you care by learning their language
- Reaching people in the heart
If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head.
If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart.
- Sounds good! Perhaps you love the way a language sounds, now you can produce that music for your own ears!
- The challenge! Maybe you enjoy the challenge of learning foreign languages or of learning a particularly difficult language.
Learn to memorize Spanish the Brain Athlete way!!
You will see 100 pictures like the one above and you will learn how to memorize 100 Spanish verbs VERY easily!!!
Some of the verbs that you will learn:
You will learn 100 VERBS!!! This is a fun way to learn a new language and for a limited time you can have access to this Spanish by Memory online game for only